Dr. Michael Kampourakis
Dr. Kampourakis, a Smithtown dentist, is a graduate of New York University dental school, one of the best in the country. He has been a dentist for years and has been through several post graduate courses in different fields of dentistry since receiving his DDS degree. His emphasis on patient comfort as well as keeping up-to-date with the latest advancements in dentistry enable him to provide his patients with the best quality of care in the field. Dr. Kampourakis has a wide range of experience in different areas of dentistry, from cosmetic and restorative dentistry to surgical treatments and root canal treatments.
His approach to your treatment starts with patiently listening to you. Then, after a complete and thorough examination, he reviews and discusses the diagnosis and treatment options with you.
“I am proud to provide my patients with the best in dental technology. Treatment options and patient comfort. It is my pleasure to address all your questions and concerns.”
Dr. Michael Kampourakis
- City College of New York
- 4 year honors program: Degree: Bachelors in Science (Biology)
- New York University College of Dentistry
- Degree: Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
- 1 year post graduate residency for both St. Lukes and Roosevelt Hospital
Post Graduate Training (Implants)
- New York University 2 year completed course and certification in Implantology (Surgical and Prosthetic)
- 1 year as student teaching at NYU in Implants
- Appointed as faculty at NYU in Implant Department: Teaching hands on in surgical and prosthetic of implants, bone grafting and Sinus lifts.
Awards, Certifications and Membership
- Bernard E. Rudner Award from New York University (Comprehensive Care in Applied Practice Administration and Behavioral Sciences)
- From Columbia University certificate for post doctoral residency fellow in General Dentistry in the school of Dental and Oral Surgery at St. Luke’s a. Roosevelt Hospital
- Active Member in ICOI (International Congress of Implantology)
- Achieved fellowship status in International Congress of Implantology
- Beginning in 2002, he’s been faculty member at New York University College of Dentistry in department of continuing education of dental implants (Surgical and Prosthetic), he has over 15 years of experience
- Member of American Academy of Facial Esthetics
Our Smithtown Staff
At Michael Kampourakis DDS PC, we select only the best of the best to serve our patients and their families. All of our staff members are friendly, Knowledgeable, and highly proficient in their office duties. Should you have any questions or concerns before, during or after a visit to our Smithtown dentist, do not hesitate to visit with one of our staff members. They are readily standing by to address your needs.